Parsons Hill Recognizes Outstanding Employees
On July 25, nine Parsons Hill employees were recognized for their dedication and outstanding work at Parsons Hill. The event was held at the Worcester, MA center and featured remarks by Norma B-Mullings and Deb Desimone. Following the ceremony, they enjoyed a dinner buffet and drinks. These nine employees were selected for their consistent hard work and for going the extra mile with their residents. They are truly role models to the Parsons Hill community, and we are thankful for their hard work.
The award recipients and the departments they represent are:
- Iris Santana Bonilla – Environmental Services
- Angelina Roman – Nursing Support Services
- Evelyn Danquah – C.N.A.
- Kathryn Ortiz – Dining Services
- Cindy Firmin – Nursing
- Elizabeth Moynagh – Rehab
- Patricia Stevens – Clerical
- Norma Robertson – Manager
- David Grasso – Recreation